This beautifully presented 3-bedroom home has plenty of room for you and your family. Upstairs you will find the three bedrooms, a spacious living area, and dining room with gorgeous views, a family room, and kitchen.
You will be pleased with the versatile space (of approx 36sqm) down the internal staircase is a fully lined basement area ideal for extra storage or rumpus room...
The fully fenced level backyard is ideal for the children and pets and you can easily keep an eye on them from upstairs or down.
Nestled in an elevated position to maximise the stunning views and the deck on the northern side ensures you can make the most of it all.
85 Garfield Road Offers:
• Modern kitchen with plenty of storage space
• Spacious, dining & living with beautiful views
• Living area has plenty of natural light
• Heat pump & HRV so your comfort is assured
• 3 bedrooms
• Freshly painted with new carpet
• Single internal access garage with off-street parking
• 698m2 section with a fully fenced private back yard.
This is in a great location on a sought after street and just a short walk to shops, cafes, and schools.
Call Kelly Davison on 0274 670 175 or Ashleigh Clarke on 021 1166 833 for your chance to view, hurry - this one won't last long!
Price Price By Negotiation
Property ID 22136934
Property Type House
Land Size 698.0 M2
House Size 190 M2